Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 5 Standings

Here are the current standings for the campaign:
Week
5
NameWinsLossesDrawsByesTOTAL
Jake930113
Brian850013
Mike640313
Chris2100113
Brandon420713
Jeff330713
Todd160613


This was a tough week of play in the Dice Karma Department.  Everyone was rolling poorly, either during the game or afterwards. 

My worst point was rolling triple 1's for a Q: 2+ activation, using my "Retaining the Initiative" advancement, and following up with only one success on two dice!  And of course this was only the 2nd activation of my turn!

Jake managed to have the Centaur Hero he recruited from the exploration chart captured by Mike's dwarves. 

Brian I think faired the best, and he had a couple guys die.

Mike had the worst dice for the entire evening.  There was no one single catastrophic event, but he managed to consistantly roll turnovers on Q: 2+ guys, and rolled so poorly in combat I think he even managed to lose a round of combat to a C: 2 skeleton! 

Next week is the last day for the league.  I hope everyone can make it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment