Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 3- Game 1

And another day of gaming commences!  We got a bit of a late start, so we didn't get in as many games as last session, but it was still brutal.

Pairings were again random and looked like this:

Jeff vs. Todd
Battlefield: Dread Mire
Time of Day: Day
Weather: Beautiful
Scenario: Seize the High Ground


Todd's Orcs are quick, but Jeff's rangers are quicker!  Orcs desperately try to dislodge the rangers from the hill!


Faramir bravely leading from the rear as orcs pour over his men! :)

Mike vs. Brian
Battlefield: Agimore's Sweep
Time of Day: Day
Weather: Not Too Bad
Scenario: Seize the High Ground



The River Runners effortlessly cover the objective while Mike's dwarves slowly advance.



The River Runners brace for impact!

Jake vs. Chris
Battlefield: The Green Vale
Time of Day: Night
Weather: Peaceful
Scenario: On Difficult Ground

Jake's humans patiently wait with bows ready while Alezza's Horde of Horrible slogs through the swamp!

After the dust settled the results were as so:

Jeff siezed the high ground and victory!
Brian siezed the high ground and victory!
Jake easily overpowered his opponent for victory!

I didn't get many shots of these games, I was too busy trying to figure out how to not let the terrain swallow up my warband while at the same time not allowing my opponent to stomp my guts out.  And after everything was said and done 3 skeletons were removed from my warband, so I'd say I did a poor job of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment